Ever since I can remember I’ve been passionate about fitness. As a kid I would climb any tree in the neighborhood and use its limbs as my own personal jungle gym. As I grew older I participated in organized sports, but I never thought I was very good. I considered myself average, sometimes first string, but never a superstar!
In my 40s I began participating in triathlon. Prior to which I hadn’t run in years! Until then, I didn’t even know how to swim. But I saw my cycling friends competing and it was something that I always wanted to attempt. After watching them I signed up for my first Sprint (shortest distance triathlon) race.
Surprisingly, in my second season I qualified for Nationals, where I did my first Olympic distance race. Each consecutive year after that I advanced to the next distance; in 2014 I completed my first full Ironman event.
My personal fitness journey is one of the many reasons I believe that everyone can reach their goals. I’m not special. I just never give up. I believe that with proper training, the will to succeed, and a positive attitude, we all can accomplish whatever we set our minds to achieving.
• Doctor of Physical Therapy 2001, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
• Masters in Physical Therapy 2000, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
• BS in Exercise Physiology with concentration in Nutrition 1997, UMass Lowell
• BS Management information systems, computer science, University of Lowell
• Over 20 years in the fitness industry leading and consulting clients in group and individual fitness & exercise programs
• Certified Peak Pilates Instructor
• IRONMAN finisher 2014, 2016 Mont Tremblant Quebec, Canada
• National championship age group qualifier for triathlon 2009-2015
• Member of Cape Cod Cycling Club and former board member
When people think of fitness, health and wellness I want them to think of me.
Together we will find a way to make your fitness and wellness dreams reality. The most rewarding part of my daily work is watching and assisting people reach their goals and hearing them say how great they feel. My mission is simple- to inspire people to be the best version of themselves!
My dream is to help as many people as I can. With online programming and expansion of my facility, my goals are turning into reality.
Interested in Connecting with Me?
I love hearing from those who visit my site, or are looking to simply reach out. I encourage you to connect with me by filling out the form below!